The Top 11 Bachelor Party Activities For Blowing Rock and Boone NC
Guys looking for an adventurous area in North Carolina to gather for a bachelor party that won't break the bank have been choosing the High Country for an action packed guys weekend. Often overlooked over Asheville, the towns of Blowing Rock and Boone NC have a multitude of activities for guys who like to play outdoors. There are some stunning rentals in the area and many cabins to fit any budget.
- Hike The High Country What could be a more simple and cheap pursuit for a group of men than hiking through local and national parks.
- Go Under Ground Check out North Carolina's only caverns open to the public; Linville Caverns is loaded with amazing geological formations and stays a cool 52 degrees year round. Going deep inside a dark wet cave sounds like the thing to do for a bachelor party.
- Amble Onto The Wine Trail You will hear mentioned a Boone Wine Trail but it's not something you can walk in an afternoon. There are several wineries in the area that are open for tours. Every afternoon the Banner Elk Winery offers tastings for only $10 a guy.
- Rock Climbing Adventurous bachelors will enjoy climbing up the mountain and rappelling 50-140 ft into an alcove formation. Great activity in the middle of the summer!.
- Go 4 Wheeling Appalachians Outdoor Adventures has plenty of ATV's to choose from and will be your guide for a challenging off road tour through the mountains.
- Play Old School Video Games You can goof off at the arcade, just like you did back in the day with the latest in video games; a few retro ones are also available.
- The View On The Fast Track The Wilderness Run Alphine Coaster will soon be open in Banner Elk, and it's a real doozy of a ride. Stay tune for the grand opening, the sneak peeks are stunning and will perfectly accommodate summer bachelor parties.
- Have A Brew - Savor a VELVET PANDA oatmeal stout or a Vonderbier Munich style page at the KETTELL BEERWORKS in Banner Elk. You will find tasty food and games like shuffleboard and the Theater of Magic pinball machine, making this a top choice for a Sugar Mountain bachelor party.
- Go Skiing - Some of the best skiing in North Carolina can be found in the the Boone area or visit the largest snow tubing park on the east coast.
- Shred The Trails For Mud Bunnies - Experienced bikers will be stoked with the 5.5 miles of challenging trails; bring your bikes and the bachelor party can ride all day for free.
- Get Exotic Dancers Delivered - You would think being a college town there would be more club action but Boone, NC is lacking strip clubs. This is not an area you want to drink and drive in so order some Boone strippers to go and turn your cabin into the coolest nightclub.